Summer Reading Challenge 2020 – Monday, June 1st to Friday, August 21st
Summer Reading Basics
- Children can earn tickets by completing activities, logging minutes read, and writing book reviews! These tickets are used in our virtual drawings.
- There are weekly reading raffles running for 10 weeks, with the first drawing taking place on June 19th.
- There is a bonus early bird registration drawing for people who register by June 12th. Children are automatically entered into this drawing based on registration date.
- The same automatic entry also applies to the grand prize drawings based on completing 10 hours read.
- All age groups for the SRC require 10 hours read for completion. Activities and book reviews do not count towards the completion badge, but will give you bonus tickets for the weekly drawings.
We’ve built our Summer Reading Challenges to include the whole family, we have challenges for teens and adults, too!
Book Bundles Are Still Available for Curbside
Popular for years with families in our library, our book bundles are also available for curbside pickup and book requests. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requested book bundle topics, or complete the book bundle request form below, and we will arrange a pickup for you. Don’t see a topic listed that you are interested in? You can still request it, and we’ll do our best to pull books for you on that topic.