Family Storytime– Mondays at 11 am: Join us for stories, songs, games, and rhymes. All ages. No registration required; just drop-in!
- November 6th, 13th, 27th.
- December 11th, 18th
Playful Preschoolers Storytime–Tuesdays at 11 am: Designed for 3-5 year olds with an adult. Enjoy age-appropriate stories, songs, rhymes, and a simple craft or activity. Playtime follows storytime. No registration required.
- 6 week session from November 7th – December 12th.
Toddler Storytime- Wednesdays at 11 am: Read-alouds, songs, rhymes, movement, and a simple craft or activity for ages 20 months-3 years. Playtime follows storytime. No registration required.
- 6 week session from November 8th – December 13th. No storytime on November 22nd.
Babytime Playgroup– Fridays at 10 am: This is a drop-in playgroup for babies ages birth to 24 months. Enjoy boardbooks, age appropriate toys, and meeting new friends. Sometimes we even have a dance party with our bubble machine!
Saturday STEM Play Days: featuring LEGO challenges and STEAM based educational toys such as Magnatiles, K’NEX, Marble Runs, and Snap Circuits from 11am-12pm. Free and no registration required.
- November 4th, 18th.
- December 2nd, 16th, 30th
Make-It, Take-It Crafts: Drop-in from 3:30-5pm to make a craft to take home. No registration required. While supplies last. Mondays on:
- November 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th.
- December 4th, 11th, 18th
- Wednesday, November 8th: We’ll be exploring food science and making our own butter!
- Wednesday, December 13th: Create and engineer your own Gingerbread Man trap.
Programs offered just for 8-12 year olds