Join us for Saturday Crafternoon @ the Library!
- Saturday, February 23rd from 2:30pm – 3:30pm in the Community Room
- Ages 8 to 12
Let’s have fun with Calligraphy!
Tuesday, February 19th @ 11:00am in the Children’s Room
Join us for a special story time with local Girl Scouts as they read a few books including:
“Here Come the Girl Scouts” by Shana Corey: Illustrations by Hadley Hooper
Be sure to stay for a Q & A to learn what being a Girl Scout is like, while they provide a fun craft for your readers!
Valentine’s Day Storytime – Thursday, Feb 14th @ 11:00am
Join us for a special Valentine’s Day storytime. There will be theme related books along with games and a Holiday craft.
Best for Ages 2 and up. No Registration – FREE!
Thursday, Feb. 21st from 11:00am – 12:00pm : Mad Science will astound us with the “Marvels of Motion”
Best for ages 4 and up. No registration – FREE!
Event to be held in Library Community Room
Family Storytime– Mondays at 11 am: Join us for stories, songs, games, and rhymes. All ages. No registration required; just drop-in!
- Sessions currently run every Monday morning
Playful Preschoolers Storytime–Tuesdays at 11 am: Designed for 3-5 year olds with an adult. Enjoy age-appropriate stories, songs, rhymes, and a simple craft or activity. Playtime follows storytime. No registration required.
- Starts February 26th – April 2nd
Toddler Storytime- Wednesdays at 11 am: Designed for ages 2-3 years old with an adult, Children will enjoy age appropriate stories, songs and rhymes, followed by a craft. No registration required.
- Starts February 27th – April 3rd
Babytime Playgroup– Fridays at 10 am: This is a drop-in playgroup for babies ages birth to 24 months. Enjoy boardbooks, age appropriate toys, and meeting new friends. Sometimes we even have a dance party with our bubble machine! Sessions currently run every Friday morning.
Saturday STEM Play Days: featuring LEGO challenges and STEAM based educational toys such as Magnatiles, K’NEX, Marble Runs, and Snap Circuits from 11am-12pm. Free and no registration required. Offered every other Saturday, check our events calendar for specific dates
Make it, Take-It Crafts: Drop-in Mondays from 3:30-5pm to make a craft to take home. No registration required. While Supplies last.
- Every Monday
- Thursday, February 14th @ 11;00am – A Valentine’s Day storytime along with games and a craft. Best for ages 2 to 6. Storytime to be held in the Children’s Room
- Tuesday, February 19th @ 11:00am – Local Girl Scouts will be on hand for a special storytime about scouting. A craft will follow along with a Q & A session about the Girl Scouts. Best for ages 5 and up. Storytime to be held in the Children’s Room.
- Thursday, February 21st from 11:00am – 12:00pm will astound us with the “Marvels of Motion”. Best for ages 4 and up. Program will be held in the Library Community Room.
- Saturday, February 23rd from 2:30pm – 3:30pm in the Community Room – Saturday Crafternoon at the Library. Ages 8 to 12. This month’s feature: “Let’s Have Fun with Calligraphy”!