June 2nd – August 11th – Are You Up for the Challenge?
Visit the Library to sign-up!
Family Storytime– Mondays at 11 am: Join us for stories, songs, games, and rhymes. All ages. No registration required; just drop-in!
- Sessions currently run every Monday morning throughout the Summer
Playful Preschoolers Storytime–Tuesdays at 11 am: Designed for 3-5 year olds with an adult. Enjoy age-appropriate stories, songs, rhymes, and a simple craft or activity. Playtime follows storytime. No registration required.
- 6 week session ends on Tuesday, May 29th – No Summer Sessions, will resume in the Fall
Toddler Storytime- Wednesdays at 11 am: Read-alouds, songs, rhymes, movement, and a simple craft or activity for ages 20 months-3 years. Playtime follows storytime. No registration required.
- 6 week session ends on Tuesday, June 6th – No Summer Sessions, will resume in the Fall
Babytime Playgroup– Fridays at 10 am: This is a drop-in playgroup for babies ages birth to 24 months. Enjoy boardbooks, age appropriate toys, and meeting new friends. Sometimes we even have a dance party with our bubble machine! Playgroup gatherings continue throughout the Summer
Saturday STEM Play Days: featuring LEGO challenges and STEAM based educational toys such as Magnatiles, K’NEX, Marble Runs, and Snap Circuits from 11am-12pm. Free and no registration required.
- Select Saturday Sessions throughout the Summer – visit the Events Calendar for specific dates
Introduction to Homeschooling: a workshop for parents new to homeschooling or interested in homeschooling. Thursday, July 12th from 5:30 pm – 7:30pm. Topics to be discussed:
- Homeschooling in Rhode Island: state laws, district policies and what to submit
- 101 reasons families choose to homeschool
- Curriculum Planning: resources, learning styles, homeschooling methods, a typical homeschool day
- The “S” word: Socialization
ENRICHri volunteers with many years homeschooling experience will present this program that covers the basics of homeschooling. After the program, presenters welcome you to stay and chat!
Programs offered just for 8-12 year olds